Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Funny Things the Kids Say - for Prosperity

From the mouth of E (2 year old):

Navigation playing the the background while we are driving - "Turn right at the next street"
E - "Daddy, turn right"
L - on the phone ignoring both E and the Nav
Nav - "Turn right"
E - "Daddy, it said to turn right"
L - "UGH, I missed my turn!"
E - "Daddy, I told you to turn right!"
-------------------------------------------
E sees a motor-home driving toward the camp ground towing a car behind it.
E - "Look mommy, there's a camper!"
Me - "Yup that's a motor-home"
E - "Mommy, its going backwards! Isn't that silly!"
--------------------------------------------
L - "Oh Shit!"
E - "What's wrong Daddy?"
L - "Nothing, sweetie"
E - "But Daddy you said Shit!"
L - "Everything is fine, and don't say that word!"
--------------------------------------------
Backwards reasoning
"Sign Stop" = Stop Sign
"Training Potty" = Potty Training

From the mouth of Z - the 5 Year Old

Z - "Mom, when you were little, they didn't have phones, did they?"
Me - "WHAT? Of course they did"
Z - "Oh really?"
Me - "Z, how old do you think I am?"
Z - "I don't know, 20?"
Me - "They did have phones when I was little. But when Double Bubbe (my grandma) was little, they didn't have them."
Z - "Oh"
-----------------------------------------
Got a note from his PE teacher one day that read:
"Z should not be showing his underwear to his peers. Please remind him to keep his shirt down and his pants up".
When I asked him about it, all I got was an "I don't know".
-----------------------------------------

1 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us October 9, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Oh this was fun! What amazes me is the parent's ability to actually TRANSLATE it! So cute!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP