Thirteen Things still left on our To-Do list of home improvements (when we win the lottery), now that our garage redo is complete - in no particular order.
1. Build a cabinet for our collection of shot glasses (we collect them but have no place to put them).
2. Redo our deck with Trex and build around the hot tub.
3. Put rail-road ties around the play area and re-mulch.
4. Take out the window in our sitting room and replace with a door.
5. (goes with #4) Build a 'widow-walk' outside the sitting room door, which connects to our bedroom, and build stairs to connect to our deck for hot tub access and to let the dogs out.
6. Designate some of our 3 acres for wild flowers and butterfly garden.
7. Fix the ceiling in our bedroom where water seeped through.
8. Clean and organize the detached garage and give away or sell old toys that we have been storing.
9. Get firewood.
10. Create a pad/spot to permanently park the camper.
11. Rip up carpet in the living room and dining room and put down hardwood (and if it doesn't match the foyer hardwood, rip that up too).
12. Figure out a way to make the kids bathroom bigger to hold a double sink.
13. And finally, the biggie, tear down the wall behind the kitchen and add on a two story addition to create a sun room for the kitchen table, make the kitchen bigger and re-do the upstairs to make the hall bath bigger.