Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back from Long Weekend


We took one final long camping trip of the summer. It was tons of fun with great friends, good food and lots of family time. School starts in less than a week and fall will be upon us soon. I cannot wait for the changing of the seasons. I love fall with the crisp nights, the beautiful colors and the pumpkins! This summer was great fun though. We were able to go camping often and the kids really loved going to the beach and swimming. We hope to get in a few more weekend trips before it turns too cold. Hope everyone had as great a week as we did.

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 19, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

That trip sounds perfect, just like that shot - wow, what a capture HG!

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

We had a great time with you guys this weekend - I hope to do it again next year!

Looking forward to seeing more of the pictures, and I will try to get mine posted soon as well!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP