Thursday, August 28, 2008

Theme Thursday - Summer's Best



Coming up with some favorites from this summer wasn't too hard. Narrowing it down and picking ones that I have not posted yet was the challenge. :)

But here are two new ones that I found going back through the beach vacation we took in July of my girls.

Concentrating

Beach V

And some other favorites that I may or may not have already shared.

The Gaggle

The gaggle together last weekend.

Fun with Bubbles

Fun with bubbles.

He's getting bigger before our eyes.

My handsome man.

A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.

The girls in the bath.

Cool Dude

Cool dude

Week 24/52 - The Girlies

Me and my daughters.

Fathers Day with Kids

And finally, Father's day.

Wow, that was a lot. But it was a great trip down memory lane of all the wonderful times we had together this summer as a family!

11 comments:

Stacy August 28, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Love them all! These are great shots and really capture your summer. Great shots of your adorable kids (and yourselves!). The beach looks so nice and love little ones looking cute and full of sand. :)

Jen August 28, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

That's a great round-up. It seems like summer was gone in a flash, but when you look back through the photos it reminds you how much you really packed in.

Susie August 28, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

I love the bubbles - how the light is reflecting on them and how that is where the focus is.

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Spectacular shots--love them!!

~~

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Great pictures Jessica! I especially like the one of the girls in the tub - so sweet!

Susan Helene Gottfried August 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Looks like it WAS a great summer, yeah. Hard to believe it's over...

Christina August 28, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

These are all such great shots, and really capture the fun of summer! I don't even know which ones to comment on...they're all wonderful!

Killlashandra August 28, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Look at all those wonderful bubbles! I have to agree with you narrowing the selection was probably the hardest part. Although all the news ones you posted with all those smiling happy faces says it was an awesome summer. Well that solitary shot at the beach, I couldn't tell if that was the Mom why are taking another picture of me look or not. ;)

Joanna August 28, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

I love the shots of you and the girls and then Daddy with the kids. They both scream LOVE and HAPPINESS!

Jaimee August 29, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

I can't pic a favorite out of these! It is so fun to see all of your kids interacting and having fun together!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

These are all great - but that first one? Wow, be still my heart.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP