Friday, August 8, 2008

PSF - Drummer Wanted

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



IMG_5648

Here is Sir Paul again with some of his band mates. They greet me each and every week day with a smile and a promise of a song, however, they have never fulfilled that second one. These three make my little cubical (i.e. home away from home) and little happier. However, as you can see, this trio used to be a foursome. Where's Ringo? Did he get stolen? These three characters were given to me by my brother who, at the time, worked in a gaming store. They sold these guys individually and for some reason they didn't have a Ringo. I have searched high and low for my final Beatle to complete this collection but alas, have failed. I can get the entire set, for a hefty price, but seeing as I have three of the four, I don't need spares of the ones I do have. So the search continues for the 4th Beatle. If anyone happens to spot the missing Ringo, please leave me a comment as to where I can find him. Maybe when I have the whole set they will senerade my entire office. Ok...maybe not. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Oh that is so sad! The Beatles is my favorite band, too!

My PSF this week is posted HERE. Please check on it if you can. Happy weekends!

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Good luck finding Ringo!

Indrani August 8, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Happy searching, I know how much the missing Ringo means to you.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 8, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

You know I totally dig these shots! So I'm guessing you're a Beatles fan too? Woot!

I love this shot and the rustic action. Very niiice!

raising4boys August 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Those are so cute! GOOD LUCK with your search. Great picture :)

Susie August 8, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Good Luck with your search! I really hope you find Ringo!

Jaimee August 10, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

What a fun thing to have at your office...they make me smile! Good luck finding Ringo!

Cecily R August 11, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Now I am on a mission to find Ringo!!!!!!

I'm assuming you've looked online?

Good luck with your hunt. I would need to find that 4th too...its just not the same!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP