Monday, August 25, 2008

My Blogiversary and Back to School

I missed my 1 year Blogiversary from Aug 15th so I am going to mention it here today, a little late. This blog has been great fun and I appreciate the readers and comments over this past year. I may not always get a chance to visit each and every one of you every day but I do read as often as I can and I am glad to share my little life with those who choose to read.

Now, off to the real meat of this post. Today is Mr. Z's first day of 1st grade. He was crazy excited and quite cute, if I do say so. Here is the obligatory picture:

First Day 2008

And the obligatory photo with mommy (and little sis):

First Day 2008 - Two Kids

I think he looks (and acts) tons bigger than last year's photo. Amazing what a year can do!

4 comments:

DeAnn August 25, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

He looks a TON older! So cute.

Do you think he likes Spiderman at all?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 25, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Happy BLogiversary. I can't believe it's only ONE year, it seems so much longer. Thanks for all your daily photo inspiration my friend.

And back to school? Yeah, they ARE growin up too fast.

Christina August 25, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Congrats on your anniversary!
And happy back to school for your big little man. You look awesome, Mama!

Jaimee August 25, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Happy Anniversary!! Oh, and yes, he DOES look sooo much older! (sigh) they grow too fast!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP