Friday, August 1, 2008

PSF - Learning Curve

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Miss V has taken to wanting to feed herself. But, alas, she is only 14 months old and not at all good at getting the spoon to her mouth. This is a daily struggle. On this night I was home alone feeding the kids. The rest of the gaggle was done except for her and of course myself, because I am the last to eat. I get up to fix myself some eggs when I look over and realize that the bowl that I had strategically placed out of her reach was directly under her nose and both hands were knuckle deep in the cottage cheese. So I figure, let her play and maybe she will actually get more food into her tummy than I can get trying to avoid flying arms on the way to her mouth. After my eggs were done cooking little Miss started screaming. She dropped her spoon and wanted me to fetch it. But, of course as any good amateur photographer would do, I snap a picture. Then I proceed to mop up this screaming child who just lost her best toy in the world. Darn independence of the toddler!

Mess Face

11 comments:

Susie August 1, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

OMGosh is this the CUTEST picture I have ever seen? Yep-sure is! THose curly curls! WoW~ Great PSF! I totally would have snatched the camera too.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 1, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

FANTASTICO! Seriously, your little twin is so cute with those eyes, and that face and the perfect catchlights. The exposure is downright PERFECT.

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

How cute! I remember picturing my goddaughter trying to eat her mashed potatoes and ended up looking like this! She's now 11 years old and although she didn't like the picture, her mom loved showing it off!

I also have posted my PSF. You can read it HERE.

Happy Friday!

Alex @ I'm the Mom August 1, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Fantastic!!

Christina August 1, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

An adorable story, and a seriously adorable and gorgeous girl! My kid took over 2 years to get that much hair. ;o)

Cecily R August 1, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

That picture is AWESOME!! She is adorable.

Evie is 14 months old too and in the same I-must-feed-myself-darn-it! phase too. Makes for messy meal time, that's for sure!!

Fabulous PSF!!

P.S. Miss V has the best hair!! Evie and I are both seriously jealous!

Carrie and Troy Keiser August 1, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Awwwwwww love that cottage-cheese face! She is SO cute!

Susan August 1, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Adorable! What a sweet and tragic little face.

Robyn August 1, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

That is a fantastic shot. I love it, she is a sweetie.

Ryanne August 1, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

They are so FUN when they learn to feed themselves. Heck she is as clean as my two and a half year old. she is a cute one.

Anglophile Football Fanatic August 5, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

I love the toddler streak when it comes in full fledged. Sweet and adorable shot of the V.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP