Thursday, August 16, 2007

BLECH!!

Ok, so I am a wuss and I have little exposure to warts. Z got one about two months ago. I totally didn't know what it was and promptly went to the internet and read all about what it is, where they come from and how they are spread. OMG! More freaked out now. So at his pedi appointment I asked what there was we could do about so called really contagious HPV virus wart. Of course she brushed me off as a worried parent and told us to get Dr. Scholls wart remover. So after 6 weeks this is the results of the medicine.

I am so holding myself back from taking a knife and carving that sucker outta there, just so I don't have to look at it anymore. I doubt my son would appreciate that though. So we wait for it to fall off with more 'band-aids'.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP