Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Winger Returns

OK I admit it, I am a 80's hair-band, heavy metal, listen to the Bone Yard on XM kinda mom. So I was excited to find out that Winger has regrouped to record a new album. It has been getting great reviews from the head bangers who review music on Amazon (and we all know they are experts). So the next time I see it in the store I think I will buy it and give it a spin.


And to age me even more than I already have, I am including a picture of Stewart in all his Winger glory. And I better not be getting any comments that you don't know who he is cause then I will feel ancient!



1 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 21, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

LOL!! Me too! I can totally relate!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP