Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Two-Year-Old-Revelations

The latetest two revelations as told by my 2 year old:

#1. E sits at the breakfast table. She pulls up her shirt (something she does often) and is studying her nipples curiously. She looks at them and then looks and L and me and back to her nipples. Finally she reveals:
"I have little ones!"

#2. E sits at the same table for dinner and is squirming:
E - "Mommy I have Poop" (we have been attempting potty training lately so she tells me when she has already gone, uh not really the way it works)
J - "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"
E - "You need to clean it up!"
J - "Why do I have to clean it up? You are the one who pooped and should be pooping in the potty."
E - thinks for a second and says, "Because I will get my fingers in it."

Of course I go to change her and she didn't really poop anyway.

1 comments:

Janice @ Mom On The Run August 22, 2007 at 11:13 PM  

LOL - sounds familiar. My 2 yr old says "Mommy, I pooping now". Poop can mean pee or poo. I still put her on the potty right after she goes.
Good luck with the potty training!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP