Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Mommy, you gotta bump on your nose"

As said by my 2 year old. This bump on my nose has proven to be quite fascinating by both my older kids. I have been to the dermatologist to have it checked out and he told me it was a "thingamagigyabobber" and it is harmless and I should just ignore it. However, it does appear to be a bit larger since having another baby (as does everything else on my body). But I am thinking of going back to him and telling him to just cut it outta there cause quite frankly I am getting tired of hearing about it daily, not because it is bothering me. I do have quite the fear of going through this procedure even for such a small bump but I guess its gotta be done. What do you think, remove or let live?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP