Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kick Start the Blog

With a picture.


I have a new camera and I thought it would be nice to take our annual family picture with it unstead of paying a studio like we usually do. So I bought cheap tripod and assembled the family for the 'practice' shot on our stairs. I hit the timer and ran behind Z.


I loved the results that I didn't bother even taking another shot and annoying my family with my 'this-has-to-be-perfect-picture' antics. I blew it up and hung it on my wall.


What do you think?




IMG_3460_11x14a

5 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? August 17, 2007 at 6:10 PM  

What a beautiful family... I can't believe you got such a great shot with 3 kids!!!

Janice @ Mom On The Run August 17, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Great picture and such a nice lookin' family - congrats!

Maureen Fitzgerald August 17, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

beautiful picture - especially for having shot it yourselves!!

Head Gaggler August 20, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Thanks guys. It really was dumb luck but hey, I'll take it.

louann September 17, 2007 at 3:46 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog...and I am glad I stopped by yours. I look forward to "seeing" you more.
I love this picture, very natural! :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP