Friday, August 31, 2007

Fit Friday #3

Progress from this week:

Current Weight= 136.8 (happy with the progress but it had nothing to do with my exercising this week)
Goal Weight = 119
Pounds to go = 17.8

Exercise this past week = Don't ask (hanging head in shame). We did go camping this weekend and I did do some walking. I suck...

Diet = Low Carb - Did well most of the week again. During the camping weekend, we went to an all-time favorite restaurant Sat night. Its too far from our house to go for a dinner trip but since we were spending the weekend in that town, we had to go. It was worth the cheat!

Goal for next week = Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! You slacker!

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 31, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

Hey - walking counts! In my book, chewing even counts!

Seriously, any progress is still progress.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) August 31, 2007 at 3:06 PM  

I agree - progress is progress.

Stop by and pick up your award over on my blog!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP