Friday, August 31, 2007

I am so excited!

I won my first award today! Mom not Mum at Don't Call Me Mummy gave me this today. Woohoo! Thanks so much for coming here and reading my posts even though I am still pretty brand new at this. So thanks again! I will wear the banner proudly.

I will also like to bestow the honors and name three others whose blogs I love to read. I want to give this to Lisa at The Shizzle Life. I have been reading her blog for a long time (we go way back haha) and I want to let her know that I love her posts. I also want to give it to Whatworksformom over at What Works for Us. I love reading about her being a mom and her helpful tips. Finally I also want to give it to Janice at Mom on the Run. I love reading about her kids and we have the same goals for weight loss. So go visit some of my favorite reads.

Thanks again!

4 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 1, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

Wow - congrats to you and thank you too!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 3, 2007 at 12:15 PM  

And BTW, here's another award for you!

Janice @ Mom On The Run September 4, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Thanks! I'll wear the banner proudly!

Lisa September 13, 2007 at 6:20 AM  

Aww, thanks girl! I'm sorry, I am just getting to this...actually, I tried to comment awhile ago but it kept telling me I had the wrong password for my Blogger sign-on!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP