Friday, August 24, 2007

Fit Friday #2

Progress from this week:

Current Weight= 138
Goal Weight = 119
Pounds to go = 19

Exercise this past week = Completed week two of my program on Sat & Tues. Also on Sunday walked around the outlet mall with V in the front pack and then jumped and played in the bounce houses at a bday party with my 2 year old (does that count? I worked up quite the sweat!)

Diet = Low Carb - Did well most of the week. (Tues I had a Taco Bell mexican pizza to go along with my taco salad....tsk..tsk..Hey, nothing else sounded good inbetween conf calls!)

Goal for next week = Need to exercise three times a week! Need to exercise three times a week. Need to exercise three times a week!

4 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) August 25, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Great job - I'm at about 138 and need to drop at least 20-25 to be comfortable. We're waiting for school to start then dh and I are both doing something.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us August 26, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

Wow, good for you! You're in the final stretch!

Lisa August 27, 2007 at 7:35 AM  

You'll get there - you did an awesome job before! I need to get my butt in gear too. Personally, I think you look great!

Head Gaggler August 27, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Thanks guys. I need the encouragement but I still feel like this is too slow going. I have a long way to go. :(

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP